Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Show me the Meaning of Being Lonely

I promised lesilly to use this title for my blog post. hahaha.

Having Fun with my webcam. haha.
This is the clown. Mr. Lesilly Chong

HunterThe Siamese twin

I wanna shoot u shoot u

Someone is shy. hahaha

Bah...



Picture of the day: MASATOSHI
''imagine... my head is Nema, my hands are theca"
Class: HAHAHAHAHAH

Read Ley Ying's Blog and chat with Evonne last night.
I FREAKING MISS THEM!

My Girls... I LOVE!


Few days ago, me and my housemate.... STRESSED because of PALEONTOLOGY.
Then he suddenly tell me....
''HuiFen, eh, we install ICQ.."
hahaha. i was like... what the fuck? hahaha. icq?
Then he really go and download...
SURPRISINGLY! ICQ's graphic is better than MSN! hahaha.
www.icq.com go and install. LoL.

Examples.
''i cant hear u.. i cant hear u''

"Like Duhhh... Like... ewkkk"
Kiss Kiss.



And lastly, this is how i communicate with my housemate...



Bah. off. sleep and 108.

1 comment:

~leYing~ said...

SIm!!! Misss you sooo sooo much!!!
How are you? I should plan some time to go to meet you when I'm back in M'sia. Yeah, maybe is a must for me to do that, if not, we wont see each other after a decade...maybe...lol.
Anyway, goo dluck with your studies!