Wednesday, October 14, 2009

你比从前快乐

Hello everyone. students = busy.
and i am sad.
cz pluto = dead.
RIP mr.pluto.
Thanks Leslie.... for the smooth and colourful lecture notes.
2 thumbs up. haha.


Leslie chong, since you're so kind to me and laikee,
I give u something in return.
DORAEMON!
hahahaha.come to my house and read. hahahahahahahahaha.
Makan dan baca = shuang



Wanna know wad laikee did in Geology 106 Lecture?
He pollute my lecture slides. Damn.

1. Ozone in the troposhere.
(notice something??)


"This layer mainly affected by huifenn activity"
=.='''

2. London Smog

=.=''' the guy in car showing the man in black his middle finger.
Damn!

3. Ducky Edwin

He wants to eat roasted chicken or duck

4. Cars.
Someone mati dilanggar kereta. =.='''
my pity colourful lecture slides.

AND! THANK YOU LILY LUM aka BITCHY LUM
for my FAV m & m's
Im lovin' it.
Fingers licking good. slurrppp.



PRODUCTS from brunei. from Bitchy lily



PICTURE OF THE DAY: WHITEBOARD



No comments: