Friday, October 2, 2009

I wanna Hold U till i Die, TIll we Both Break Down and Cry...

Moody. Emo.

I am addicted to this song.
CLICK

If, Doraemon exist,
Can u please give me a time machine?
Bring me to...
1988 and 1998

IF....
i can be able to go to 1988, i will definitely stop my mom to deliver me.
Or maybe just do abortion ?

IF,
i can go back to 1998, i will stop them! and everything will be different.
I MISS THEM. I REALLY MISS HIM, and HER of cz.
Although i spent only less than 10 years with him...
and 3 years with her.
I cannot accept the truth that they are gone forever.
FOREVER. forever means FOREVER. FOREVER!
means I DONT EVEN NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK.
they are GONE!
FOREVER.
i am willing to give up my everything...
to go back to 20 Feb 1988.
I am willing to give up my everything.
to have them, once again. in my family.

I miss u, xiao gor gor

Lord Jesus. Wake me up from my nightmare.
How i wish that this is just a nightmare.
Its time for me to wake up.
BRING ME BACK PLEASE. I WANT MY BROTHER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER IN LAW!
i lost not only a brother and sis in law, but indirectly, i lost the other brother.
I WANT THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care wad u wan to say.
i dunno where to express my feeling.
dont bother to read if u dont wan.
Jay's song remind me of them.
I am EMO.

off.
study.
movie.
journals.
tests.
labs.