Saturday, October 10, 2009

天灰灰 会不会 让我忘了你是谁

Picture of the day
My housemate, Lack of Love.

NOT FAIR!
one million star season 5!
sighs.
I got nothing to say bout the champion!
hahaha. cz i really love him! oh yeah.
If he is not the champion, i swear, i am not going to watch this show anymore!
but first and second runner up is really not fair!
Something wrong with the system.
one song for 40% and 8 songs for 40%!
WTF!?
me and my sis yelled after they announced that Lee Jie Yu got the 5th place and Xu Yong Lin 4th place.
We're like..... NOT FAIR!
So kerlian! Wadever lah. non of my business also. hahaha.

Btw, i guess everyone know that 26 December 2004 = tsunami.
Wad bout 26 December 2003???
30 000 were killed....
BAM, IRAN EARTHQUAKE
so, i googled 26 December
AND I FOUND another incident!
2006 Henchun Earthquake
2 killed.
Coincident?
or cursed?
scary right!????
the day after Christmas.

21 December 2012?
End of the world?

Now then i know why we need to do assignment. hahaha.

OH NOOOOO!!!
Paleontology!!! I DONT LIKE!!!!
I like fossils. But i dont like to sketch them.
EMO! NOOO...

NOOOOO!!!

Dr. Masatoshi: Field trip next saturday
Sim: how if i sick?
Dr. Masa: U look healthy.
Sim: if really sick?
Dr. Masa: see you next year.
zzzzzz
NO OKAY! I AM ALWAYS A GOOD STUDENT! PROVED!

LONG LONG TIME AGO....

p/s: hey. (YOU) dont think too much k. i am here to support u all the time. u can find me anytime... be happy. i wan a happy YOU k. everything will be okay soon. concentrate on ur studies. final exam is more important. all the best k. i am here with u. JIA YOU!




No comments: