Monday, October 19, 2009

你在那里 我就快看不到你 听不到你

Picture of the day: Ultraman
Hahaha. this is wad my housemate draw for me when i wan to draw a superman in wong chik yoong's birthday card. hahahaahahahahah
Pappi : mummy done her Geology 106 assignment... (Bam (Iran) earthquake, from engineering and seismology point of view). wuff wuff.. howling! Mummy play with me. durrrr
Fieldtrip = Awesome.
But I hate Fieldtrips.
Lily and Laikee Sick because of Fieldtrip.
They sick = i sien. hahaha.
sien eh. i kacau laikee. no respond. durr.......
Fieldtrip lunch box:


Me and Laikee : Chicken King Burger (2 pieces of chicken + egg + cheese)
Lily, Angel, Vincent, Natalie: Bacon Burger + potato Ball
Edwin Kwong : Burger King + spaghetti
Kho Kee Hui: Nasi Pattaya
Leslie Chong: Fried Rice + Burger King
Dr. Masatoshi: Nasi lemak (from Thai Bar)
JIM HORWARD: CANNED FOOD + rice 2 thumbs up!!
Me : eh.. ur braces very nice.... got green colour... pink colour. cantik lah.
Suffian: i ate vegetable last night
Me: =.='''
HAPPY, cz we only need to submit field worksheet.
AND DAMN! SUNBURN! i am now MAFIC again! hahaha.


AND I RESPECT MYSELF!
hahaha. i spent 3,5 hours in cyber cafe. hahahahahahaha.
without touching the computer. hahaha.
respect. watching 4 guys playing LEFT 4 DEAD!
hahahaha. and i am very happy. cz the game is damn funny. hahaha.
EDWIN! full life with health pack.... hahaha. fell from 20+ storeys and dead! hhaha.
LESLIE! Life in red colour liao... still wan to walk infront.. durrr.
KIWI: Edwin save me edwin save me. i am behind u. (edwin jump jump. naik aeroplane and bye bye... hahahaha. kiwi mati)
Laikee: CHI DA BIAN CHI DA BIAN!
hahahahaha. nice nice., i love this game. hahahaha.


My housemate skip geology 106(environmental geology).
BUT I AM A GOOD STUDENT. I DONT SKIP. hahahaha.
In class. how min 'grab' kiwi from me. and while i am pulling kiwi's hand....
Prasanna: Hey, Sim, why u like to beat the guys??
Me: Zzzzz
Lily act cute. (annoying). so i uwekkkkkk
Prasanna: Hey Sim, ur health ok ar? you want to vomit?
How Min: Pregnant (damn u, chung how min! Super WHITE!)
Sim: NOOOOOO! SHE(pointing at lily) act cuteeee!
Durr... wadever! hahahha.
hydrogeology, here i come. porosity, permeability, aquifer, aquiclude, geothermal energy. lalala. hahahaha.
p/s. I am very happy. wuhooo... kiwi promised to cook for me - next field trip. lalala.
FOR YOU!
hey. she dont worth it okay.
be happy.

No comments: