Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time to Say Goodbye.

As i mentioned in previous post, Laikee was sick.
I went to his room.
And i saw this.

=.=''' he is in the blanket.
I tot he pengsan or wad.... hahaha.
So, i 'try' to kacau him... open his blanket. and i saw something that i am not supposed to see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahaha. Joking lah. hahaha. He is actually......
READING LECTURE SLIDES IN THE BLANKET!!!
DAMN HIM!
in the blanket. sorry for the blur pic. cz he dun let me to take photo. zzz.



Picture of the Day: Leslie, Kiwi, Lychee and Edwin
LEFT4DEAD. hahahaha.
i like this picture very much,
They look like operator. hahaha.

Bye Bye Kiwi,
Rest in Peace, Leslie, Lychee and Edwin (19)





PAPPI the basset hound UPDATE
Pappi: Hello everyone. its me again. Pappi Sim. Auntie Lily and Uncle Lychee laughed at my mummy today, because they said mummy's lansiness is actually because of my grandpa.
And know what. I (pappi) also can be very lansi. i show u ppl some of my beautiful photos.
Pappi: what the heck (leslie, 09) you want from me?
Lansi daoooo

emo daooooo.....

Pappi: tired. i miss mummy. mummy faster come back, i want to bath. bye bye everyone. have a nice day. Sleep.

No comments: