Friday, October 16, 2009

小白很乖 (Pappi 很乖)


I MISS PAPPI

Her HUGE and SMELLY ears.... Her Lansiness...
Her fat fat body....
  1. Her emo Face..

And her pokka dots


OI! The couple. dont tun here and tun there. hahahahaha.
I love this pic.
haha. look at how min and lily's face. hahahahahahaha.

And I noticed. i like to take these kinda pictures. hahahaha.
Few years back.
My another darling and her bf. hahaha.
Tun-ning also. hahaha. like lily and how min. hahahahahah.
I Like. hahaha. Edwin pretend to be very concentrate in class. uwekkk...

LoL. TODAY, MASA TIME is OUT BET. hahaha. NO QUIZU. hahaha. Postponed. damn.

He is a very cute lecturer. hahaha.
He wrote on the board.
Wear field shoes, no slipper, no sandal, no bikini.
AND i add another point. NO MASA,
After few modification...

it becomes....
if NO BIKINI, then NO MARK,
Me (MASATOSHI) also wear.
I am creative. wuhoo. i pity him also. hahaha.

FIELD TRIP ALERT!
i am very excited for tmr field trip. hahaha.
Lily wanna make balls for leslie. hahahahaha.
Leslie's meat ball. hahahahaahaha.



Edwin, Kiwi, Laikee, Leslie.... went to cc.
Left for dead?
hahaha. funny lah.
Leslie: oi.. save me save me....
Kiwi: edwin. dont go there.
Edwin: eh.. see leslie, i protect u leh.
Laikee: eat shit eat shit.

HAHAHAHA.




I MISS HER! WENDY KEE

No comments: