Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ah Ling, i love you!


To my dearest miss kong shu ling…
I don’t want… but I have to admit…..
You’re my best friend in Curtin… hahahah….
Yeah… I want you to be proud… hahha
Know what… it’s hard to get someone that….
is… negative infinity laughing point… hahahahah…
you’re the one that I am looking for…
you should appreciate me… hahaha.
and I am appreciating you too…
hahaha… good work shu ling… hahaha….
wei… 3.5 years to go…
how many meetings else to go?
haha. I like to meeting with you… hahaha.
laugh and sot with my sottest girl… hahaha…
(cz you understand my jokes)…
gossip others together… hahaha…
sigh… we’re suppose in the same faculty…
same course…
but now everything changed. hahaha.
but no worries…. I believe in our friendship…
hahaha. see you around in campus. hahaha.
we will graduate together…
then go imperial together again k? hahaha.
okay.. take care… I miss you..
and I really do…
hahaha. I know you miss me… hahha..
don’t miss me lar… hahaha. few more days to go.
then we can meet in campus and have the meeting already. hahaha.
Okay… I love you… hahaha.
I love you not because of mathematics quiz oh…
I love you cz you’re my nicest… sottest… and best friend…
SayANG SayanG… hahaha…
the power of negative infinity… Haha..
Negative infinity gang.. hahah…

~HuiFeN~

No comments: