Friday, September 12, 2008

Bukan Anjing, Bukan Ayam, Betul, namanya KUCING

I am Living in SARAWAK MIRI, not KUCHING...Something wrong with the picture? U notice something wrong? or weird? if u do not notice something wrong, then you're wrong... cz its really, 'something wrong'... hahaha...
Haha. okay... i zoom it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



This Stupid Cat... or u think it is CUTE? hahaha. i dun think that it is cute, cz i dont like cat. my Pappi is cuter than the stupid cat. hahaha. But then, i keep on laughing when i capture this picture. haha. funny... for me at least. hahaha. cz the cat banyak enjoy la... and enjoying the view of my house??? hahaha... no... the angle is to auntie's house. haha.
Haha. wad i wan to say is that, Kucing (CAT) in Sarawak are lucky, cz the MOTHER of Sarawak = Kuching, so the cats are our MOTHER... so they can enjoying watching at auntie's underwear. (cz the angle is to auntie's house... hahaha...=.='''

Miss Chun Pei Wen, dun worry... i am always here with you, and dun worry, hwee and wendy are also there to support u... H.W.E.E.F.E.N.W.E.N.D.Y. friends forever right. cz you're my forever friend. and i love you darling...

Physics test... tmr... nope.. i sud say.. THIS MORNING... 7hours to go... wish me luck... hahaha. i hope that i can pass. god bless me, amen. hahaha.

btw, please help me to vote for handsome boy in my poll... i am having a battle with my darling, ah ling... thank you. hahahaha...


Good morning/good night... wish me luck for physics. u knw i hate physics. hahaha.

No comments: