Monday, September 22, 2008

A month since she left...

A Month since she gone. she's now an angel... looking around us... but, i miss her.... All the sweet memories that she gave me… appears on my mind once again. She’s my sweetest darling doggy… She’s mine since 25January2006… Mom and I found her near GK supermarket. She followed mom. And we decided to keep her as pet. She’s a very active dog… she sleep in the room for the first week… during Chinese New Year. we dye her tail with purple. and she’s so freaking cute.
Small and fat… her favourite place to pee was my sister’s mattress… She’s very naughty lar… but we really love her. she’s definitely one of my family members. Yeah… Look… she is in my family photo. cz she’s our family member…

She is really cute lar that time… look… feel like hugging her now… she is so cute… can lawan with pappi…. cz she is as cute as my basset hound… no… maybe she is cuter… yea… I love her… no matter she’s a cute little Puppy or a big fat dog.. she’s still my best princess…
I went to KL on July 2006… I am not willing to say goodbye to her that time. and I took damn a lot of her pictures… but someone stole my phone away. and I lost all the pictures….



One day, while I am watching ‘the magician of love’ at Justina’s place, brother called me, He asked me to prepared… cause I’ll be grandma soon…
He told me that Wang Wang was pregnant… Thank you darling, for giving me… another Ball Ball…

He is not as cute as wang wang… as pretty as wang wang… as good as wang wang… but, still, he is a good boy… Thank you darling for giving me ball ball… he is the best present that you gave to us. it is enough for us to missing you by looking at him… Wang Wang… I miss you… and I really do…. Wang Wang… I really miss you…. Please come back… even to my dream… and I’ll be satisfied… I really miss you… how can u leave me without giving me any notice? you’re the annoying everytime when we are back from holidays… you’ll jump us like no body business… I hate you, especially when I wear whiteee…. but everything changed now… and I guess I will hate the feeling when I reach home… but I guess… one day, when we meet again in heaven, you’ll jump at me again right? I won’t scold you, even if I wear white. Baby, you’ll wait for me right?
She is a dog that you can say… ‘kurang kasih sayang’… she loves everyone… she will ask for u to sayang her all the time… know what.. I always thought that she’s very healthy… I rarely sayang her already… everytime I sayang ball ball… she’ll be around and asking for sayang… I always ask her to go away. cz I tot that she’ll live longer. I never thought that she’ll leave me so soon. if I knw earlier… I will gv all my lovee to her.. I really miss her…


I dream of her that day… in my dream… she’s very clean… and I keep on sayanging her… I knw… she’s now an angel dog… But still… I miss her very much…
no jokes… I really miss her…

R.I.P 22082008

No comments: