Monday, September 22, 2008

Friendship

8 years of friendship. 4years cold war. it started with a story, namely 'myvi story'. hahahaha.... 8 years ago, we chat to each other through the green flower ICQ... hahaha....
till now i still can remember ur user name... serious... hahhaaha... buzzwcy
when charlotte and me asked u where u korek the name, u said your brother yang dig for u.
hahaha. remember ka? hahaha.
then that time, we like to kacau u, cz you're handsome me
always call u... hahahahahaha. funny lar. lol...
7 years ago... we're like... ENEMY...
seriously... i DONT LIKE YOU..... hahaha. cz you very LCLY lar that time.
dunno how to say... hahahaha... very arrogant? hahaha.
or maybe??? because of the girl that like you?
hahaha. maybe maybe.. who knows...
we never talk to each other after that. hahahah. dun even chat or blah3... hahahah.
3 years ago, (Aug) i gave u a packet of sweets, FRIENDSHIP DAY + YOUR BDAY...
maybe that time i want to stop the war already.. haha
3 Years ago, (Dec 7?), 5 makmur organized a party,
u went there earlier... so do i. hahaha.
No one to chat with, so i sms you. hahaha.
then u tell me about the MYVI STORY. haha
and FRANK is the victim. haha. i said, 'i can korek his secret for u'
hahaha. not enough time to chat, we said, you'll set me as your fnf.
hahaha. 2days later, u sms me. hahaha. and i set u as my fnf too. hahaha...
Second reunion, we met MALAY CHICKEN (the real malay chicken... remember ka u?)
Hahaha.... Non-stop sms since Dec 10 2005 i think.
till... erm.... my second sem in taylors, maybe... june 2007?
hahahah. very geng lar. we dun use sms. cz we have msn? hahahhaa.
ok. well.. remember? i am the manager of ur friendster last time?
hahaha. and i am the 'founder' of ur friendster? hahahahahaha
FUNNY LAR!!!!
then... from miss C to miss R, miss R to miss K, miss K to miss E... hahaha.
ohya. dun forget.. small but branded... hahahah...
memories... erm... memories...
then.... nov 07?
Theory?haha. remember?
lol...
see... our friendship timeline.. i hope that you'll be my friendz forever.
Hahha... Okay... while we're chatting last night...u tell me.. how you feel this and that... u suddenly send me a msg..
"sim... sim.... you're like my diary la... i happy, nt happy, all u knw"
lol.. FLY TO HEAVEN... hahahaha. happy.. very happy actually. hahahahah
LoL... nah.. this 2 song i dedicate for u de... LoL... My Dear Friend and Friends Forever
I knw old song. but the lyrics is like.. wad i wan to tell u... hahaha...
LoL... i am going to promote u to all my friends that my blog.. cz you're great....
Hahahahaha. LoL.... wei... anyway... i hope u happy always k.. and healthy always.
take care. hahahaha....
p/s:if i suddenly go suicide one day... look for this boy to find out the reason why i wan to die. hahahahahahaaha.....
>

No comments: