Sunday, September 21, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Can anyone survive without any friends? I mean don’t even have ONE friend. I guess NO… I am blessed. God gave me a bunch of BESTFRIENDS… THANKS GOD… haha. erm… well… honestly, I cannot live without them. haha. I mean I will be very bored without them. haha. Makmurianz friends, Subang friends, and even curtin friends. hahaha. I love them

A Friend is For us to HUG

Haha. yeah. when you're happy, sad, moody, or happy, if u have good friend to hug, the feeling is.... yeah... damn good. hahaha. i miss hugging wendy kee and HWEE.. hahaha.... i cant wait to hug u girls...


A Friend is for us to KISS

HaHa…KISS.. I never kiss my friends la… but then hoh… pretending that I am kissing her got lar. hahahahahaha.. Look at the picture. hahaha. She’s the one that I like to kiss the most. hahaha. yea. Kissing pictures gives u the best shot. hahaha. haha. to kononnya show your other friends how good your relationship with this friend. hahaha. don’t ask me. I dunno wad am I saying. hahaha. but then kissing picture with friends is good. hahaha


A Friend is for us to MISS


Yes…. a friend is for us to MISS… frankly… I miss all of my friends… especially FRANK.. lol.. jk lar. hahaha. I mean I miss frank also la. But not the MOST lar. hahaha… I miss all of my friends lar… HWEE… WENDY… I dun dare to listen to LAOPO…I really miss you people. And I miss wong chik young toofaster come back la. hahaha… YEA…. MISSING ur friend can be a NEW hobby lor. hahaha… my hobby is MISS MY FRIENDS..? hahaha…
And i miss those days when we crazy together.... Nite Night? haha

A Friend is for us to imagine something possible

Not impossible oh… its possible. yeah… me, hwee and wendy.. we have a TOP secret that no one knows.. really… no one knows. hahaha…. and I dun wan anyone to know… hahaha… we always imagine something that seems like impossible. but nothing is impossible right. haha. they will be OURS soon . hahaha.

A Friend is for us to LEARN CHINESE
hahaha. curtin friends.. u guys know… where I can learn my Chinese. hahahaha. WANG QING… hahaha. I know… hard to communicate with him. but then we still can communicate by playing guessing games. hahaha. look at the picture… then you’ll understand. hahaha…

A friend is for us to CRY together when you feel like crying… find someone that can truly understand you, and cry together with her/him.. haha. then you’ll feel better. hahah. Remember June 07 ICPU graduation? hahaha.. hug together cry together. hahaha. with Justina. hahaha. the feeling is really good lar. I miss Justina too. haha. and Hwee. hahah… we can cry together through SKYPE… or DIGI. hahaha. I miss you people lar. haha…And wendy kee more geng. haha. cinema, neway, u can see her crying. i love u gals.

A Friend is for us to 38
hahahah… this definitely goes to LENNY NG…. hahaha. shes the most 38 friend that I ever had. hahahaha…. she’ll tell me any new news….. hahaha… like.. who and who couple lar… who and who this and that. hahaha…. dun angry lenny ng… haha. hwee… wendy… peiwen…and steffi... No need to mention. hahaha….



A friend is for us to HIT and SLAP Slap… hahaha. becks my ayahanda… is the one that I like to slap the most. hahaha. I never slap him. but I really want to slap him la. hahaha. I always says that I wan to slap him until his parents cannot recognize him. hahaha. but then I never do that. hahaha. Becks, my king… hahaha. please let me slap if I go to KL. hahaha. I really want to feel the feeling of slapping you. hahaha….. So, I believe that a friend is for us to slap cause becks is not only my ayahanda, but my friend. hahahahah… I dunno wad am I speaking. hahaha….Another victim, is Sim Zhe. haha. i am so violence? hahaha. lol.


A friend is for us to Laugh together

HaHaHa… HaHaHa… true right. Laughing alone.. no point right. hahaha. if you’ve someone to laugh together with… shares ur joys… then you’ll be a lot better right. cz laughing alone is WEIRD… like… SOT? hahaha….yea.. example… my CURTIN sottest girl… Miss KONG SHU LING…. haaha.. yea… she’s the one that can understand all my jokes. haha. and I understand wad she is laughingat. hahahaha. our negative infinity laughing point. hahahahahaha…

A friend is for us to sayang
True know..a friend is for us to sayang. see.. we sayang ding foo foo. cz he is cute. haha. very cute. so we sayang him... bully him or sayang him?
Not only foo foo la. but we all saling sayang menyayangi. remember pendidikan moral? hahaha. nilai murni. hahaha. i sayang my friends... hahaha. thank you cikgu norain. haha



A Friend is for muscles exercise...

Okay Okay… I guess you don’t understand wad I mean by muscle exercise…. haha… actually hoh… muscle exercise means… SMS… hahaha… know what… after this handsome boyWong Chik Yoong went/FLY to TASMANIA… my skills in typing SMS ar… teruk know… hahaha… TERUK until me myself cannot believe. haha… WONG… faster come back… I need to practice more… hahaha.. BEE… my sms skills very teruk already lar… no more LCLY liao lar… SO… a friend is for muscle exercise. see… without fingers muscle exercise, I cannot LCLY typing damn fast… hahha…

A Friend is for us to learn new thing

hahaha. I learned a lot of new things from this dog my TEACHER CHIKYOONG… hahaha. ah young ar… we play learn and grow together??? Agree? hahahahah… you’re my friend for EIGHT YEARS already… 8YEARS friendship…4years COLD WAR… hahaha. geng lar… hahahahahaha…. anyway.. I am so blessed… you’re my friend again after the beach party. hahahahaha… lol. thank you for teaching me so many things. hahaha. Now I am knowledgeable? hahaha. You know wad I mean. hahaha…
Last, but not least, the most important point,
Yes, A FRIEND IS FOR US TO LOVE.


Love ur friends....
~HuiFeN~

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. nice theories on having friends.. kiss for me is a no no =P