Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 4

the pain is still there... tears dropped... but i knw... she's in better place...
i will be going to kk tmr.. (i sud say.. this morning)...
yea... hope that after i come back.. i wont be that sad anymore.
HEARTACHE.....
To my beloved wang wang..... I love u....
but i do not want to miss u too much... cz i knw you're around me... and you're now in a better place... watching over us...
thanks for being my bestfriend. i love you...

Btw... i missed my data quiz (second attemp). shit. haiz. its okay lar. wad to do. sigh.

and i dream of Chik Yoong last night. hahaha... i knw.. bored.. but i kinda miss him. haha.

wong chik yoong.. thank you for supporting me when i am really down... dun worry... you'll always my bestfriend (that no one can replace). haha. just like.. chan sze hwee? haha.
and i wont 'kacang lupakan kulit'. hahaha...

good luck for ur precious 1099words. i am going to work for my precious 1700words. all the best. and god bless. i am going to look for u again after my holidays in KK. haha.

No comments: