Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Belated Bday Merdeka Babies

MERDEKA!!! Selamat Hari Merdeka!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday to my babies MERDEKA… haha. 3 of them…
WENDY KEE SIM YI
NG SHAN YUAN aka AH BEE
MICHAEL CHAI MING YEW aka Miri Lang

May GOD bless you, and may all your dreams come true… hahah… BEST WISHES… just for 3 of you. haha. take care in SS15 and I miss u people…. A LOT. haha…

WENDY KEE SIM YI…
Wendy… remember? a year ago… you just came back from KB. haha. IVAN, AH BEE, EVONNE, CHUN FONG, AH BALL and me wait for u at garden? haha. them we’re playing with flour? haha. and ur pretty bday cake from ivan? haha. and out hugs? hahaha. I miss that time. I am sorry that I cannot celebrate this year birthday with you… know wad… this is supposed the 3third time I celebrate ur bday with u… but I missed 2birthdays. I am regret. but.. neway… hope that you’ll be happy always, and I know. u wont blame me, cz you have ur darling ocean celebrate with you. hahaha…
I gv u all my fishhh to u… haha. u appreciate and take care of them k… btw, you have to be independent, cz you’re independent baby. hahaha…

NG SHAN YUAN…
BEE… I start my wish by refresh ur mind first. haha. remember? last year? haha. we celebrate ur small small birthday party at ur house? hahaha. with the strawberry chocolate cake? and I got a nice picture of u… eating strawberry. damn sexy wei. hahaha. then oh.. we went to club seven.. eng guan with us too… remember ka? ehaha. our hand kena draw like shit. only the stpid ah ball hand so nice. hahaha… lol.. past is past. hahaha. we have to appreciate now.. cz today is present… hahahahaha.. lol… I wish u happy always. hahaha. no need to be more mature lar… cz you’re matured enough already. hahaha. and hoh… wish u.. everything fine. hahaha… I mean.. everything good. haha. then… wish all ur bday wishes will come true. haha.

MICHAEL CHAI.
miri lang. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. hahaha… erm… I wish u.. happy always… and best wishes for u. haha. come back miri. go esplanade eat ayam panggang. hahaha. my PAPPI now very big already. and oh… SHE wont pee at u already. hahaha… HAPPY MERDEKA and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. hahaha. take care always.

No comments: