Thursday, March 18, 2010

HoLiDaY MoDe~!



I am in Holiday MooD already



BUT WE DON'T HAVE MONEY, and TIME....
and know what... my housemate brought me to disneyland, great wall of china, white house, karambunai, mount everest, mount fuji, paris, mars and moon ... by using.... GOOGLE EARTH! hahahahahahahaaha.......... i know. lame. but i like. hahaha

What my housemate do when he is stress.
LOOk

This is my housemate, Lychee's art. (not bitchy LiLy)
we're having group chat.
Damn. Puzzle. HaHa.

And a new way to say i love you.
I HEART U!
but too bad. i really dunno how to draw that freaking heart. haha.
(idea from Yeapy)
AND bitchy LiLy, u still want structural geology answer?
ahhaha. rotate it. but we dont need liao. hahaha.


And... i miss my daughter... my first daughter...
my little angel.
mummy miss u.



No comments: