Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rest in Peace my beloved Wang Wang


Y m I so careless.... i didnt noticed that my wang wang was ill... if i bring her to the vet earlier she wont go like this...y am i so careless? sobs....


she is still very okay last night when i feed her with milk.... y she suddenly gone...? i cannot accept it..


Lord jesus.... i know its ur will to take her from me... i know you don't want to see her suffering anymore... but y dun u give me some notices before she passed away?


last night, before i slp... i think about, how if she diee.... but i didnt know that she'll leave me so soon... i havent prepare anything... shes a very active doggy.. i will be very very lonely without her....


maybe its our fault to buy pappi? so, we take less care of her??? if can... i rather i never buy pappi... i wan my wang wang....i just want her.... she is my best companion... she is my bestfriend...


you'll never know... how smart she is.... when my sis and law fight with my brother... my sis in law walk alone the the airport... this dog.. wang wang... walk along with her... my sis in law asked her to go home.. but she dont... wang2 knows that my sis in law is sad and wan to accompany her.


she's with me since Feb'2006... shes still young...


Wang Wang... i'll never forget you... thanks for bring joys and memories to me... thanks for giving me ball ball... thanks for playing with me when i am bored. thanks for be a good daughther of mine...thanks for watching the cats over our homeee, thanks for being a fatty dog thanks for leaving in very peace... i love you... i really do...


sorry for scolding you... sorry for didnt notice that you're sick...
I miss you, wang wang... rest in peace... 22082008
sobs...

No comments: