Monday, February 22, 2010

A Piece Of Shit...haha



HuiFen says: Friends keep on asking who is the kangaroo. Boo. i am not going to tell. haha.

My curse today:
I curse You, Uncle,
will go and hit on a lambo or ferrari...
then u got NO MONEY to pay for the owner...
and lastly, see you in prison break season 6!


WHY AM I SO POISONOUS?
Here the story begin...
Mum asked me to pick up my nephew at this particular primary school...
so i drv my mum's car... quite BIG actually.. isuzu invader... and it is a manual car...
So I drv to the school.
Some irresponsible parents just park their car ON the road and 2 ways become 1 way...
I am driving happily on my way...
AND SUDDENLY...
there's green wira POP OUT!
i am driving on my way...
then driver of the wira = APEK! FUGLY APEK!
HE ASKED ME TO REVERSE MY CAR!
the car is soo freaking BIG... and theres another WIRA behind..
i cannot reverse...
THEN THE FUGLY APEK get down from his FUCKING CAR and SCOLD ME!
everyone looked at me!
I was like...

then i need to reverse like hundred times to let his car pass thru...

BUT WAIT!
WHY THE FUCK I AM THE ONE WHO NEED TO REVERSE AND NOT YOU!?
theres NO CAR behind you!
AND WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT SCOLD THOSE IRRESPONSIBLE parents that park ON THE ROAD, but ME!?
WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT ASK THE OTHER CAR TO MOVE FORWARD TO LET U GO,
but ask me to reverse my car when theres another car behind me!?
You tot every one OLD like you and have the PHD driving skill like you?
TMDCCBPKM!

SO. this is my conclusion:
this fugly apek mati pucuk already...
in case if u dunno what is mati pucuk...

his hormone not balance... hormone defect...
so he feel very nervous when he knw that he actually MATI PUCUK!
so he wanted to go to the HOSPITAL...
he met me on the way...
so, i sia sia kena marah! FUCK.
But this is not the end yet.

On the way to Hospital...
another LAMBO blocked his road...

SO, his hormone defect again.
and he go down from the car and scold the LAMBO driver.
ask him to reverse.
BUT... theres another FERRARI behind the lambo.
so the lambo don't wan to reverse. the apek scold here and there.
force the lambo to reverse.
LAMBO REVERSE AND HIT FERRARI!

the ferrari driver show him this!


SO... the apek need to pay for both lambo and ferrari...
Since he already mati pucuk and owe ferrari and Lamborghini owner...
he go SUICIDE~!
BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!

No comments: