Tuesday, February 9, 2010

我门的故事不能忘


WONG CHIK YOONG! !@#$%^& I HATE YOU!

YOU MAKE ME SOOOOOO EXCITED AND I REALLY MISS MAKTAB FRIENDS NOW~!


THE POWER OF FIVE
AND FIVE IS STILL THE BEST!!


I lost my form 5 photos. Frank, u got the CD lagi? if ada burn one for me eh???
ISHHHH!!!!





Kawanz.... gonna introduce my form5 friends to u all. they are GREAT too....

This is my class monitor, Alvin Chin. He hilangkan diri after he got a gf. hahaha.

The Minta Puji Gang.
The guys right.... vain till..... u cannot believe. hahaha. especially Mark. hahaha.
Wong Chik Yoong, Mark, Alvin, Tobias and Lee Chin Vui.
SPM result day! Dengan muka yang gembira

HaHa. Camillus and me.
HaHa. i don't know wad u think. but i voted him as the most handsome guy in my class. hahahaha.
The four of us. HaHa.
I think Frank anggap chennie and him = couple eh? hahahah.
and i love camillus' shirt. hahahaah.
Girls and Guys.
Hafeez, Wong Chik Yoong, Frank Tan, Zuleikha, Heidi, Pritti, Grace, Chennie and Me.
Me with the guys. HaHa.
Camillus, Me, Azizi, Nazli, Azizi Fikri, Frank Tan
My Bestfriend in secondary school, till now. haha.
Miss Lenny Ng Yee Wen.
In the Library, aka Pusat Sumber. haha.
Mallowney, Tobias, Me, Lee Chin Vui and Lenny
The guys. hahaha. i really dont know why they anti-lim. haha
Mark, Frank, Tobias and Lim
Me. Camillus.Azizi Fikri.
LoL. Banyaknya gambar with camillus. LoL.
Camillus and mallowney
With the guys again.
Lim, azhar, mallowney, mark, frank and deddy.
Mom: Why all ur friends are guy? u dont have girl-friend one ah?
Me: zzz. i also dont know. for them i am not a girl. T__T
T__T my Class Banyak Gay oh
The girls.
Syamimi, Ila, Chennie, Roslinah and Zuleikha
Chennie the prettiest gal in class with me
With the guys again. LoL.
Eric Lim, Jasper, Azhar, Mallowney, Mark
i think we become friend after this party? hahaha.
Then i think we're not close at all when taking this photo. hahahaha
My Best-est and Greatest Friend. Mr. Wong Chik Yoong
Nice la Nice lah. HaHa.
Want to expose a secret here. hahaha.
This guy spent few hours in gym to meet this girl. LoL. jkjk. hahaha.
Ah... kelab bahasa cina. haha.
forced to take this photo. hahaha.
i dont think i am in kelab bahasa cina wor this time.
Haha. i larikan diri to kelab interact liaooo...
OMG! My physics teacher. hahaha. Teacher John with hanif, wong chik yoong, tobias and frank.
Chennie (30 min before spm physics paper): eh. now then only i realize i hate teacher john.
Hahahahahahahahahahaah
Ada rahsia di belakang pula. now only i know worrrr
My Yamcha Gang. Haha.
Mr. Lee Chin Vui aka Koperal and Mr. Wong Chik Yoong.
Fook Yuen kawan!
Haha. Gay again. hahaha. Frank and Wong. Curang ni. nanti mimi kill u
Wong Chik Yoong and me.
Eh. actually u're sitting on my place lah. hahah.

Oh... i love this, with azlan and camillus.
Like the one we took in 2003. hahaha.


p/s: Happy Birthday, Fishy Lee Chin Chern.
生日快乐.
treat u fish when u come back. haha.

bah. gtg. 3.36am now. and i am still excited. hahaha

No comments: