Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pappi the Basset Hound

My Pappi is no longer a Puppy.... hahaha.... But.. still. she is very cute... she is my honey.. my darling... my baby... my dear... my daughter. haha. i love her so much. and so do my sister. we sayang her. BUT... Pappi is very notty... shes a HYPERACTIVE dog. haha... but still..... Very cute. hahaha. She's very oily... hahaha. fat... haha. 2month = 3kg, 3months=8kg, 4months=13kg... now... more than 15kg i guess.. sooo cuteee....
My neighbour said she is doing spa. enjoying. hahaha... CUTE right!?
She looks for food at the beach. haha. crab? maybe. hahaha...

She looks very sad. but actually she just like to 'act' innocent... so that we will give her food. haha... licik right? haha...


Look!!! she's sooo cute. hahaha. she looks like a BOY... not a baby girl. haha





See.... act innocent again.


My princess... Pappi Shirly Voon (my mom's name.. hahaha)


No comments: