Thursday, July 24, 2008

LoL.... HOW?

Can Anyone tell me.... what should i choose? i am sooooo confuseeeeeeeeeeee... OKAY.... i got a very BAD result for my ENGINEERING FIRST SEM. so i am going to change course. but the problem is... i dunno wad i like. haha. (HS.... i dunno wad to call u.. JIE...? weird. like calling my sister... i knw... u want me to go TBS or INTI.... but... haha... okay. i miss u too. haha) Okay.....



1. Marketing/Management/Finance/Accounting???




2. Psychology....?
Yea... i like psychology...


3. Biotechnology

4. Geology
The counsellor suggested me to choose this course. haha. INTERESTING too...
Not bad if i am a GEOLOGIST
not only gorek minyak la. haha.

Maybe.... the 2 geologists in the picture.. will be..
Sim Zhe and me in the future.(nice, Sim Zhe... my kawan baik..) hahaha.
(HS...JIE.... not so dirty la... how??? )

'Actually.... i dun really want to leave Curtin and my friends here. hahaha. '

No comments: