Thursday, November 19, 2009

London Bridge is Falling Down


Hello Everyone. I am Back.
Durrr... i wanna show off my 3 months holidays
to all of
you.
I AM DONE WITH MY EXAM! AND I AM NOW HAVING A 3 MONTHS HOLIDAYS!
hahahaha.


this is actually my forth semester in curtin. haha. i cannot believe that i stuck my ass in curtin for 2 years already. hahaha.
I am very happy with my coursemates.
I love them, more than what i can say. hahaha.
They are helpful, especially during exam. hahahaha. or tests? or even quiz.
Seriously, this is wad we called friendship test. hahaha.
Without them, i cannot be able to survive. hahaahaha.
I dont do well in final exam, but i think i can manage to pass all the units.

My internal mark for all the units:

Geology 102: 46.4/60
Geology 108: 43/50
Geology 112: 41/50
Chemistry: 46/50

I am very happy with my internal mark. hahaha.
but what i hate about myself is.... i lost my motivation to study after i knw my internal.

I keep on saying that, i need 9 more mark to pass in 112.
Dr. Prasanna: you aim pass, u will fail.

zzz....
Prasanna promised us to watch 2012, but he always ffk.
I sms prasanna
Sim: Phobia, Sir
Prasanna: whats that?
Sim: horror movie
Prasanna: Malaysian ghost watching thailand ghost movie hehehe

Damn. Kena shoot again

Ok. last night i am soooo damn hot with this girl.
Fuck lah. i am really speechless.
Okay, i will calm down. relax.


~HuiFeNn~

No comments: