Friday, June 27, 2008

My secret....... hahaha...

Yeah... i am in Kota Kinabalu now... doing nothing everyday... hahahaha. yea... i miss Miri, my pappi, ball ball and wang wang. hahahaha...... and also the laptop and internet connection. hahaha. no internet connection here and life sucks. hahaha...

Okay... i found my diary... yeah.. Form3 diary... lol.. all about this guy... Gary Wong Kia Siang... hahaha... lol... Funny. yeah... damn funny. but very jijik la.. y i am so geli... oh my god... (maybe few years later when i look back my fish note... i will feel geli too... hahaha.. but that stupid diary very geli lar....)

Ok... the diary start 30june 2003... hahahaha. kononnya Gold Hair Lion King looks like Gary Wong Kia Siang... hahaha... lol... yea... look alike., hahaha... (Gary more handsome lar... hahahaha...)... yeah.. then dunno how la... i keep on peeping this guy... from library la... from canteen la... blah blah blah... okay... that one nevermind. hhaha. then oh... (lenny ng... please dun kill me... hahahaha... but then i just feel that.... this is funny... i knw very toh... but its okay to share right...)

this story is about..... Maktab Sabah... we all have to wear the stupid ugly necktie... me and lenny dun want to button/// i mean we just hang the necktie there la... hahaha. then hoh.... during break.. lenny and me walk to toilet.... hahaha.. (passing thru the place where Gary like to sit)... hahaha... Kak Sue was sitting there... then she suddenly stop me and lenny. hahahahahaha., asked us to change school if dun want to follo9w the school rules... what the XXXX... celaka punya kak sue. no wonder no boyfriend la.. anak dara tua... ok... then hoh.. this kak sue asked lenny ng and me butangkan the button infront of her... GARY laughing there.... shit.... shit... shit... hahaha...

okay.. nvm... enough for Gary... haha. i will update if i got the mood... hahaha... then hoh;.. the last to pages of my diary..... its about this fella... Johannes Tan...$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()\
okay.. i am not angryyyyy... just that... i feel super geli... hahahahahahahahahahahaha... pasal gud night la. keychain la.... shit.. hahahahaa. celaka... hahahahahaha....... (wong chik yoong,,, y remember ka?? december? pasal this joe tan ? hahaha... )

hahaha... okay.... i had a weird dream last night. hahaha.... in my dream... if not mistaken la. lenny and me went back to maktab sabah.. then i saw Wong Chik Yoong was there. hahaha .then we 38-ing.. then hoh.. dunno how la... frank la... lenny la. wong la.. me la... we all follow a ship?? or a boat? or ferry?? i dunno.... to somewhere looks like thailand. hahahahaha.. lol... weird. maybe i miss u guys too much. hahaha...

okay... my Subang friends... Hwee and Dy... i miss u...... hahaha. Bee, Ivan, Ball... i miss u all too... and also my Pd gang, Chun Fong and Evonne. hahaha.. i miss u guys... (Ho sheng too... hosheng,.. i miss u lar....)... hahaha. cant wait to see u guys again..

No comments: