Friday, June 20, 2008

Frank Tan

Frank Tan

My handsome friend (not Frank lar…), Wong Chik Yoong, suggested me to do a blog post about my Cute friend, Frank Tan Kim Hau (OMG… I forgot how to spell your hao already lar… sorry Frank…)… Frank… I ANTI him kao lat kao lat in form 2… hahaha… I mentioned before in my previous blog about 5makmur. Hahaha… but then… now Chik Yoong and Frank are my Closest Guy Friends in 5Makmur after we graduated. Hahaha.

Three of us always group chat. Haha. Talk nonsense. Haha. Mengadu-adu about our life. Haha. Lol… kononnya keep in touch ba. Hahaha…. Hati-hati Frankie and Chicky, I want to touch u two…keep in touch ma. Hahahahaha…. Stupid ba we three… hahaha… we tAlk nonsense… hahaha… until I dunno what I am talking. Hahaha… I always say that I am in love with Frank. But he keeps on rejecting me. I am so sad lar… sad.. hahaha. I an lian him for years already… but this is how he treat me… I hate you frank… hahahahahahaha…. Lol. Joking la. Hahaha…

Frank hoh… he is very funny one lo. Can lawan with ChinChern. That’s why I am so in love with him.. Hahaha… (Forgot about that, if not, this post wills TERjadi Chin Chern’s post. Haha. Yea… back to frank sim.. back… hahaha..) Frank hoh, he looks very funny already. Hahaha. I mean his face. Hahaha… here I tell u guys my secret la. For me hoh… I feel like…… Frank looks like Frog… hahaha. Maybe because of his name or what. I dunno… haha.. just…. When I look at frog… I will think of Frank… hahahahahahahaha…..

I SMS with him everyday when I was in Form4/5. hahha… About who he likes la. Haha. How to flirt the girl he likes la. Haha. Then I korek where the girl stay la… funny ba… stupid bah that time when we’re in secondary school. We all looks like SohaiS…. Hahaha… attitude also like very ngong lar. Stupid school… (Wong, remember ka? Teacher Lily halau us from maktab. Hahaha).

I gave Frank Tan a very very very nice birthday present. Haha. I am going to give another one, this year. Haha. Surprise Frank. I know u like the present very much. Haha. Saya ikhlas bah.. jangan suruh saya insaf a.. I kill u if u throw the present… hahaha. This time… what size u want? Bigger than A4… hahaha. Can’t wait for October to come. Hahaha. Wanna gv Frank another surprise. Haha. Maybe I will send it to UM? Hahahaha… (gila ka kau Sim… wad surprise.. surprise must be secretive ma… now u tell the whole world that u wanna gv him surprise.. cheesin)

(Okay. Dun say I am racist, but oh… ) Frank, I think he never like any Chinese. Hahaha. I mean.. All the girls that he likes…. Are not Chinese… Kadazan Dusun. Haha.. Different race then only high ka? Hahaha.. (wong, go… find one guai po in Tasmania.)… hahaha… lol… frank frank…. If u find malay… then u cannot eat bak kut teh oh.. (no offence a…)… (Kadazan dusun can eat bak kut teh lar… sorry lo. I dunno I am typing… )


(to be update soon...Pictures... heheh... )

No comments: