Sunday, June 15, 2008

LOL?

Hello... I guess this is my first or second daily post… HaHa… First of all, Happy Holidays to all Engineering First Semester Students (Curtin University of Technology). I know, final papers are hard, but don’t think too much, just wait for 9th June to come, then you’ll know what you scored. So…… ENJOY your HOLIDAYS now… play as much as you could… or else you’ll regret. haha

I am lazy to blog about my final exam. lol. dun wanna think about that anymore… make me sad…I am not going to say I love Mr.Goh, and Unday (like sing ping)… hahaha. I love only the fluid mechanics lecturer… hahaha. I dunno his name.. haha, cheng or wadever… hahahha… lol. I play with shu ling and egg yolk said that I love that lecturer very much… hahaha. Handsome la… this and that… what the hell… so geli… hahaha.. my fluid mechanics… confirm DIE… hahaha. knw la… i never concentrate in lectures… I look at HIS face only… hahaha., crap again… sim sim… haiz

I thought I can do a lot of things during this LONG holidays, I wanted to update my blog… about my Curtin’s friends, lol.. Anna, Thiha, Jerry, lalala….. and also my Subang’s friends, Eddy, Kee Shen, Sylvester, Foo Foo, Jye Din, Ley Ying, lalala…and also WCY...but then… sigh… I need time… heheh….

Hahaha... I am currently addicted to read other people’s blog… hahaha… I do visit my links everyday… especially XiaXue’s blog… hahaha…I like her blog so much. haha.. she is a very good blogger… HaHa… and pretty somemore… hahahai hate the stupid egg yolk’s blog… hahah.. all Chinese lah… I dunno how to read bah…

went back to Kota Kinabalu during my study week… but I did not study at all… hahaha.. play… lol. fight with Brandon Sim twice… ok la.. I SAYANG him ba.., sigh… Big Apple Donut... yea.. I bought 2boxes of BIG APPLE DONUT… NICE NICE NICE…. I LOVE BIG APPLE DONUT…. ice berg… omg.. hahaha. and HALO CAFÉ once. haha. lol. no comment about that… (KUI… haha.. my sister know about that… haha)…

and not to forget… SECRET RECIPE with Frankie Tan, Jasper-pelajar paling garang, and azlan… the genius… hahaha…. lol… no pictures… hahaha. but then… Tan Kim Haw… I mean Frank… he is….. FUNNY… hahaha,. yes,,, FUNNY…. hahaha,. the longest name? hahaha. and also… erm..(frank… the add water… add ice… and add sugar story… heheh…. )he is very kiam siap la.. I mean lokek.. kedekut.. hahah…. kaya still want to kiam siap. adui…

Hahah.. Lenny Ng working now. hahaha. Cannot mention where she work. or else she will kill me… hahaha… hint:start with M… haha. related to ice-cream. that’s all. haha. she is doing fine there. hahaha… I will kacau her again when I go back. hahaha. (better dun choose weekend.. banyak orang. no chance to talk at all) Okay. I miss u darling!

Haha... congratz... 5 makmurianz... our FIRST shirt design = DONE... Well Done… LOL…. monkey monkey… monyet monyet sekalian… wad to do.. We are bising.. hahaha. (but we are proud of azlan… veevit… hahaha. ) honestly hor... i think this shirt a... plan banyak lama already lo. but nevermind. biar lama asalkan bagus (biar lambat asalkan selamat =d ) Can't wait for the reunion... maybe with Wong Chik Yoong? hahaha.. .

Wong Chik Yoong... faster come back Malaysia... Malaysia miss u.. and i miss u too... faster come back... i dun have kaki SMS already lar.. LOL... come back. and we 38 about leng luis that u meet in Aussie, and i tell u story about my mr.hormone. come back... and good luck for ur final, the future lawyer... help me to sue John.. dun forget (i forgot y i want to sue him already. haha).. i will do a post about u soon. haha... but then dun say i promote u la. haha.


take care guys. Coming Soon. Jerry Yong aka My Jelly friend
current mood: missing 5makmur, wendy, hwee and peiwen

No comments: