Saturday, June 21, 2008

HappY

I am happy today.. hahaha... Kota Kinabalu, here i come. hahah. friends, i dun have internet connection there in Kota Kinabalu, so i will be away for 2 weeks i guess. heheh... take care ya.. will continue my blog bout subang friends after i come back. heheh. (and also Cute Frank Picture). hahaha....

Ok lar... i am happy because.... i went to pesta makanan today... hahaha. thats not the point. hahaha. i am happy because of DADIH... yes... yes... i found dadih in pesta makanan. hahahahahaha. i am sooooo happy. i miss dadih a lot... hahahahaha. but then MIRI dadih is more expensive than KL dadih. RM1.50 lor. hahaha. (dadih lah.. not dadah... hahaha.) I miss sze hwee... wendy... ivan.... ball ball... and beebee.... hahahahhaha......
I bought 10 otak otak. yuck. not nice at all. wasting money. bye bye RM10. haiz. buruk...

omg. i havent pack anything yet. hahaha. tmr morning flight. hahaha. k la... i will be back soon. haha... i miss u all friends........ Curtin friends, taylors friends, and maktab friends...

Sad.. i will miss my pappi, my wang wang and my ball ball very much.......

No comments: