Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ivan Choong (JUDY)

hahaha.. quite a lot of things to post about him... haha. my piggy brother... JUDY.. my judy... (LOL... i am his JUJIE... piggy sister... sweat right? dun wan to be human... wan to be pig.. wad to do.. me, ivan and hwee too pig... haha.)
Ok... click HERE to view my previous blog about IVAN CHOONG....
He keep on saying that he is the CUTEST guy in TAYLOR's COLLEGE... haiyah.. please lah... (no mirror at home meh? hahahaha... lol. sorry JUDY... but then... i dun want to cheat myself, or 'wei bei liang sing'.... hahaha..)
The shorter one is IVAN CHOONG.. the tall one is his partner DICKSON...

See... not that i dun want to say u cute... but then.... hahahahahaha.. ok la. dun angry... JUJIE sayang u... hahaha. me and him... actually hoh... have a very complicated relationship.... hahaha...

  • Obviously, we are friends...
  • He is my Piggy Brother
  • My Nightmare Brother
  • My ex-wife(steffi)'s son
  • My Hush Puppies family brother
  • My ex-wife's sailou's girlfriend's brother

Complicated right?? hahaha.... (too much of families... my advice... jangan kahwin banyak... or else u will have a complicated relationship like me and ivan... hahahhaa... lol...
~~~~~Think Too Much~~~

My Judy... he is very rich one... hahahaha. he have (dunno how many hectars of...) palm estate. hahaha... rich rich... gals out there... faster.. marry him. then kill him. after u gt his money.... 70% 30% ar... hahahaha...
he call himself iceman... (but he is not COLD or COOL at all...) hahaha.... (not hot either... hahaha)... so... hot gals... hahaha. faster... go and pikat him... haha. then kill him after u get his money.... hahahah. (i know i am bad)...
TO JUDY:although you're not cute and cool... but you're cute for me... still... not cool for me... hahahahahahahah....

He is a bad student. he like to skip class... hahaha. i can prove to you... (LOL... i am always the good student...... hahahaha) Look at Mr.Saint's hand... hahahaha... ehem... i am proud...

At last, sorry, ivan, judy, iceman, ccc, choong chin chew...or wadever... sorry for not celebrating ur 20th birthday with u... but remember... i will never forget about that... and i can see... from ur pic.... u look happy... thats good... heheh...

p/s: thank you judy for being a good brother of mine.. thank you for take care of me always.... lending me ur nice and beautiful white laptop (with stupid movies inside), accompany me in garden whenever i need you... giving me a chance to care for u... make me laugh and smile whenever i am sad and stress.... i miss you very much... remember... our LOVE is stronger than that kinda LOVE...

1 comment:

ivanchoong said...

Jujie jujie,
i rather prefer u to bomb me than not bombing me le. after u bombing me u will feel pain and i will recieve a love care from u! right..... haha
although u bombing me but i know ur heart is pain de. we had try the feeling before but i not really wan it happend any more. i swear to the whole world i wont make mu jujie feel not happy in the rest of my life. although u cant celebrate the birthday to me but i can feel that u are beside me.... i wont blame u de because we going to celebarte our birthday soon.. haha!!!
Miss and a luv hug for my juje from ur cute judy