Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I miss my secondary school friends



Wuhooo. i am now at ODB!
Nice. internet = fast.
lol....
mr. ducky is here! LoL..
In love with a&w float.... booo....
LILY LUM i know you're jealous

LENG CHAI!
Joseph Chang Xiao Quan!
I like.


I kinda miss...

Yes. them. my secondary school classmates.
they're just too great...
Especially... Her.
and
HIM!

At least.... i don't feel like i am talking to air when i am talking or chatting with them...

I just don't understand. why... why the heck some guys are so...
errr. dunno how to say. like...
u feel like... you're syok sendiri or talking to air when talking to them.
they don't even bother what you're saying or how u feel.
especially when that person is someone that meant a lot to you.
so, whatever.

who cares....

No comments: