Monday, March 9, 2009

I LOVE MY CLASS

Haha... i am proud. My GEOLOGY CLASS DAMNNNN FUN. hahaha. i mean damn funny...Proven lor. hahaha.

1. CUTE LECTURER's MARKER CASE.
cute right? mickey mouse. hahaha. He is a HE. hahaha. imagine, ur 40years old lecturer using a MICKEY's Marker case. hahaha. cute cute.
he is the coolest, coldest, and best lecturer in my uni. hahaha.

2. Brocoli.
hahahaha. DONT LAUGH LILY. STOP LAUGHING! hahaha.
maybe u dun understand? ask me if you're curious wad is that... hahaha


3. DRAWING
Its proven that geologist do not need to know how to draw. and i am very happy. hahahaha.
i am just like my lecturer. hahahaha. creativity = 0. haha

4. VANDALISM
haha. knw wad, our lectures sometimes very BOSAN. hahaha. but dont worry, u wont get bored, cz there are a lot of things that u can do... like my baby LILY... hahahaha. she is damn kuat wei. kecil kecil cili api. haha


5. CELEBRITY
we have celebrity in class. hahaha. he sweats when he found that lily is so kuat haha.
does he looks like FANG DA TONG to you?
Okay la. leslie, he is a nice boy, friendly, kind, and funny.
6. FUNNIEST
this is the funniest... haha... look at the photo below...

Nothing right? very normal kan? just like a mountain...
But...





I asked Lily, wad the hell is this. she said the geologist leave the hammer there. he forgot to take. i was like.. har? sweat. and we laughed. but know wad, leslie asked our lecturer (if not mistaken la)....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It's a REAL HAMMER.... hahahaha. but its for the scale. hahahahaha...

7.FOSSIL
21years old... the very first time in my life, i touched fossils. hahahaha
or this is just a rock? haha. i dunno. lol.. and i am excited.
(lily! i like to move it move it)


and my very first geological map. hahahaha. i am proud. heheh.
I LOVE GEOLOGY CLASS

I AM HAPPY!!!!
NO REGRET! FINALLY I'VE FOUND WHAT I WANT?
HAHAHAHAHAHA....

wish me luck. wish lily luck. wish leslie luck. wish sim zhe luck.

No comments: