Monday, December 23, 2013

pathetic

HuiFeNn Says: My life is just pathetic. Pathetic.
 
 
Dear You,
Please don't take me for granted.
 
Dear You,
Why do you choose to hurt someone that loved you in such a way?
 
Dear You,
If this is the way you love, then, I had enough.
 
Dear You,
Do you know that I am also a human, a normal human, with blood and flesh, and of course, with feeling and heart beats.
 
Dear You,
Please give me back my dignity.
 
 
Dear Blog, I am back. I don't know why, but everytime when I am facing this same damn problem, I don't know who to tell, I don't know who to share my feeling, at the end of the day, I am just alone. lonely.
My life is just pathetic. just pathetic.
 
It is not real that how u treat someone, they will treat u the same as how u treat them. no. this is just bullshit. sometimes, some people, they just cant spare few minutes of their life, to listen to the voice of ur heart. pathetic. I am such a pathetic girl.
 


No comments: