Thursday, October 9, 2008

Malaysia is so Malaysia

Pappi : Hello everyone, i am pappi... welcome to my mummy's blog... Hahaha... lol.. she's weird? or cute? hahaha.


today is a weird day. very hot too... i cant be able to survive without aircond
i went to JPJ with my sister in law. she wants to renew her driving license....
okay... then i follow her... we queued for around 30minutes.

Here's the conversation
Carol : Saya mahu renew license saya. (giving him the p-license, ic and form)
The Man: Kamu perlu photostate license lama kamu. Kamu boleh pergi ke morsjaya photocopy.
(for ur information, from JPJ to morsjaya is like... erm.. 10minutes driving... near.. but u need to u-turn blah3...)
Me : lepas itu, kita kena ambil number baris lagi satu kali ka? (cz i very tired of waiting... 30minutes buang like that...)
The man : Perlu.
Me : Okay... speechless

So, my sister in law and me went to morsjaya to photocopy... farewell petrol. wakaka okay... nvm la. we go photocopy. back to JPJ again. luckily no need to queue panjang panjang...

Carol : Saya nak renew driving license saya (gv her all the docs)
The girl : Ok, berapa tahun?
Carol : 3 tahun cukup
The girl : tapi kamu tidak boleh renew 3 tahun
Carol : Kenapa?
The girl : Sebab license kamu belum lagi luput. boleh renew 1 tahun sahaja
Carol : Hui, macam mana?
Me : =.=''' (speechless and wordless)
Carol: Monday kami datang la. u dun have class kan?
Me : T___________________T
okay. then reached home... around 12pm....
very excited la konon... wan to study physics....
boom... tapuk in my room... i really study... doing the practice questions...
read lecture notes and text book...
I suppose to have class on 3.30pm....
then hoh.. i feel tired d...
so, i on the laptop... i look at the time... its 3.20pm already...
=.=''' sweat............
accidentally skippp my physics lecture again... sigh....
Dad's room become soooo messy because of me... hahaha... lol. i like to online here... haha... look.. pity table.. hahaha...My room... better than his room right. at least not that messy. wakaka.. butttt.....The bed... =.='''My forty ringgit technology. i love u baby. hahaha...
Without you, i cant be able to do this question, so, i love u my forty ringgit technology. haha
I am going to off now... hahaha. for spss maybe... hahaha...

btw... u people want me to update chern's post? leave me a comment or message in my chat box if u want me to update bout chern. hahaha. cz everytime i talk bout chern is like... syok sendiri... hahaha. i scared i am now syok sendiri again. hahaha.

No comments: