Friday, October 10, 2008

Blur...

Pappi: she's so blur.... always ter-skip my meal =.='''Yeah.. tmr will be my bathing day... i am happy.... =)
I am very blur nowadays... i dunno why... WONG CHIK YOONG, if you're Mr.Blur, then i am Miss Blur... sigh...
i mentioned my my previous entry... says that i accidentally skipped my physics lecture right? hahaha... today... sigh... more charm. haiz...

i live near airport.... curtin is like... erm... 35+ kilometers from my home...Hahaha. its like... beginning of miri to end of miri? =.=''' hahaha... click on the map

i woke up early in the morning....
cz today got physics tutorial... i havent update my physics file...
which means i havent do my tutorial question yet..
so i want to go to campus earlier to print the tutorial questions and do...
reached campus... on the computer....
click on Physics 114 -> tutorial...
WEIRD!!! No tutorial 5???

Sim: How come the lecturer didnt upload tutorial 5?

on the way to library, i TERJUMPA my physics 2 classmates...

Sim: Hi, today no tutorial ar???
Classmates : No..
Sim: HAR!?? T.T

SOBsssssssssssss..... why why why?????? i am now in curtin library.... sigh.... sobs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl. We share the same fate. Haha. I want to try html in your comment box. ♥ Pity. It can only accept ♥ Go to my journal to see the html I've discovered.

HuiFen said...

hahahaha... (l) means u love me. hahahaha. lol.. i knw... lol.. i try to play with the html things... hahaha. quite fun. but need time.