Friday, May 30, 2008

Curtin's Friends Part 4 (Sim Zhe and Wang Qing)

Sim Zhe... He is one of my CLOSEST friend in Curtin... haha. He is Sim. I'm Sim too. hahaha. Brothers. hahaha... Sorry readers... i dun have picture of Sim Zhe.. he dowan to send to me. wad to do. hahah... he actually promised me to send me his IC picture. haha. cute right? hahaha.. lol.. i show u my Orang Lidi Sim Zhe first...


Ok... i explain.. hahah... orange juice... his chinese name (mandarin) is Shen Zhe... if cantonese = ?? haha. sounds like orange juice right? haha.. Lol. then the 2 things hanging there = his bags. Sim Yuen Teng (another Sim... haha. quite a lot of Sims in engineering first year, me, sim zhe, sim sheng kai, sim yuen teng, kelvin sim, and sim yun kiat) (Oi... wad for u mentioned all the Sims out? hahaha.. ANS: Cz i am proud la... many Sims. i am not lonely anymore... hahaha)... okok... back to sim zhe... Hahaha. he always carry 2 bags... (his laptop bag and his school bag?)... very strong hoh. hahaha... no la. i sud say... he is very rajin la.. hahha... (i dont even bring 1bag to campus everyday... sigh...)... hahaha. Sim Zhe... thank you for intro me the yummy yummy laksa. haha. if got chance again.. we go there again k... haha. neway... thank you for being my MSN partner. hahaha....


Now.. say hello to China.. Hello to Wang Qing...

He is Wang Qing... haha. he is from China... Ok Ok... i know this guy.... in mechanics practical test... together with King also. haha. that time.. all of us looks very blur... ok. i admit.. i dunno how to do... but then... i am 'smart'... hahaha. i can manage to get the 'answer' from Chuma... haha. then King(beside me) and Wang Qing (infront of me) get the 'advantage' too la... haha. get wad i mean la. u knw i knw la. hahaha...

Lol. then... EFPC... my company, Germain Angel's Company... won the bid from his (wang Qing) company, Excellers Company. and our task is to construct the bridge that they designed. LOL... apa lagi... quite a lot of problems. hahaha. we stayed in campus for so many nights (LOL.. knw wad.. my mosquito mosquito sekalian lah yang paling happy... they have dinner and supper... and our legs... become very 'high and excited') hahaha... Lol. Become close this with fella after the bridge project.

Hard to communicate with this guy. He dunno wad i am saying... i dun understand wad he wan to tell me... in MSN lagi funny... chinese and english communication... haiz... Play guessing game. i guess wad he wan to say... lol. ok... back to the picture. i tot his QING is Piano. but then he said is ENGINE.. dun care la. hahaha. no different. hahaha.

No comments: