Friday, May 30, 2008

Curtin's Friends Part 3 (Li Wen and My Handsome Mentor)


EH... WHAT IS YOUR NAME ALREADY AH...!!!???

Tan Li Wen and my handsome mentor turn.. i knw... i knw.. Miss Tan Li Wen now tidak sabar sabar want to read my blog after reading my Curtin's Friends Part 1, and 2... hahaha. now her turn... haha... Ok.. before i start anything... i have to show u Pop-Liwen. hahaha..





As u can see from the picture.. this girl... she is very scary one... her favourite quote = I am like that one la (wo ben lai jiu shi zhe yang de la).... hahahaha... haiz.. she is like that one la... she kill u also like that one la... my mentor ben lai jiu shi zhe yang shuai de la. hahahaah... lol.. This girl a.. haiz.... (Secret.. this is only the left side of the pic... the right side written "my mentor very handsome oh")... haha... conclusion!!! Li Wen's favourite Quotes :


  1. Wo Ben Lai jiu shi zhe yang de la... ( i am like that one lar)

  2. Wo Mentor Hao Shuai Oh... (My Mentor very handsome oh)



she call herself percilia... hahaha. Percilia Tan Li Wen's Money FOREVER FLYING? hahaha. lol. dun understand? hahaha... read... read my post. then u will knw y. hahaha.. She is the only one... same group with me.. haha. thank you alot. you helped me alot in my studies. i love liwen so much (but then i cannot love her. or else i will killed by my mentor.. he will tell mr.tang this and tat. haiz)... Ohya... now i understand.. how come ball ball love me so much... hahaha. cz i helped him a lot in his studies... hahahaha... (lol. jk la.. hahaha... crap only. to make this post longer. hahaha. cz hoh... i scared liwen will complain.. i wrt so short about her... :'( )


Tan Li Wen acting COOL!

Hahaha. ok la.. the reason y i say... Money Forever Flying is because.... Qian Yong Yuan Fei Xiang... hahaha... lol.. very obvious right? hahaha. lol.. cannot make it TOO clear. hahaha. cz hoh... hahaha. i scared she will kill me. haha. dun wan to help in in Math again. hahahaha... lol... This girl... she everytime say that she did not do homework la. dunno how to do for the quiZ la.. but then.. at the end.. she can manage to get full marks. and hoh... (she actually finished all the tutorial questions) =.="'

Ok.. now.. my mentor.... his name is Chien Yu Shyang (dunno how to spell).... haha. he is handsome. and smart. dun play play... 3 High Distinction... 1 Distinction... hahahaha...
p/s: My mentor's name and Money Forever Flying relationship!

No comments: