Friday, July 22, 2011

HuiFeNn says: finally i've time to update this boring blog of mine.

Wuhoo...!!
IT'S MY FINAL SEMESTER!
DAMN IT, I SPENT FOUR YEARS IN CURTIN!

and i see our timetable this sem...
SIGHS.
monday and tuesday no class.
wednesday and thursday till 6pm.
I don't know whether this is a good thing or not.
maybe? as long as my leader dun ask me to go field trip.
NONONO! haha.

i'm taking 4 units this semester, 3 with exam.
i think they are not easy.
hmmmmmmm.
tectonic. ( listen to the name already scary)
environmental geoscience (first week of class a little bit boring)
formation evaluation (not sure. well testing. sighs. )

hmm. i hope all these unit dun drag down my cwa.
i spent like...... 4 semester to push them to my target.
and i just reached my target.
no accident please.


bah. off.

No comments: