Thursday, January 27, 2011

ToGetHer

HuiFeNn says: I feel great!

I finally got this little thing that I envied for years. LoL. HaHa.
I am not going to tell you what it is. Haha. But I am really happy. LoL.
Hint: A thing that you can't even get it with money. LoL.

I feel amazing to blog through Microsoft Words. LoL. I know I am sakai. LoL
But I never knew that Microsoft Words got this function. LoL. Pretty cool.

I want to watch Green Hornet. But too bad, I can't watch it in KK.
Mr. Brandon Sim, u better accompany watch it in Miri.
L I want to watch in 3D. L
sad sad sad.

I got no inspiration to blog L
I don't want to abandon my blog

I watched few more movies. LoL.

  1. Homecoming
  2. Great Day
  3. Faster
  4. Fair Game
  5. ShaoLin
  6. The way back

And I finally ended my 6 weeks internship at Kumpulan Ikram.
And I got my recommendation letter. LoL.

Celebrate at Manhattan Fish Market.
I ordered Fish and Chips (Dory Fish),
He ordered Fish and Chips (dunno-what-fish),
We ate fried mushroom, fried shrimp, fried squid.
We watched Homecoming.

We ate New York Giant Burger last week. Super sinful and super big for two.
He paid for it. Thanks.

I read a book, written by Rebecca Skloot, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
I am biology noobies. I don't even know who she is, until yesterday.
Yeah, YESTERDAY only I know the existence of HELA cells.
and the story behind Hela Cells.

Very heartbreaking story, Google Henrietta Lacks for more information.
<s> you can get the ebook easily </s>
I'll blog about her soon.

I left only few more days at Kota Kinabalu.
I will definitely miss my friends here, Wong Chik Yoong, Chennie, Lenny, Laikee.

p/s: Happy Belated Birthday, Azlan. I hope u will like the gift. Heheh. You're sweet. LoL.

I like to blog about the things in my mind. But I got no inspiration of what to blog.
Ok, then I will blog about CURANG since I like to use this word recently.

What is Curang? Hahaha. I don't know how to define curang. LoL.
Something like, u already attached and then u find another partner? Hahaha.

In my opinion, there are several types of CURANG(s). Haha.
For example, the husband CURANG to find prostitute, or the wife curang find another guy, or the boyfriend curang find his ex, or the girlfriend curang date with two guys at the same time.
ermm, this is unacceptable. LoL. What about mentally Curang? LoL. How to say ah... like... ok. You're already attached. Then ur 'mentally' still thinking of another guy. LoL. You get what I mean? LoL. Errr. Let's say, (IF-just IF ah), I am no longer single, which mean, I already have a boyfriend, but, I am still thinking of another guy, like dreaming ka... BUT, in the real life, you know that you love your boyfriend very much. Is this what we called CURANG? Hahaha. Not right? Hahaha.

Let's see another situation, for the guys. This guy having body contact, I mean very intimate with another girl, but then he knows that he don't love this girl, and he still loves the lady that waiting for him at the house. So, this is physically curang? Is this considered as curang?

I don't know. Or curang means, you love two girls/guys at the same time? LoL.
I am not sure. Hahahah.


 

Bah, bye.


 



 

No comments: