Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Long post

HuifeNn says: Oh My God. I ‘curang’ in my dream last night. Hahahahaha. But it was a nice and sweet dream. LoL. I want more. LoL. See u tonight. Hahahahaha.

6 more days (excluding weekends) and I will be totally FREE! Haha. I want to yamcha with Wong Chik Yoong and Lenny Ng. I don’t have time for them during my internship period. I don’t know why… I just sit at the office for EIGHT hours, doing nothing. But once I reached home, I felt like I am a dead meat. I mean so freaking tired. Do nothing but feel so tired. Weird huh…
I’ve watched lots of movies. LoL. Here I list them down.

1. Megamind
2. Narnia
3. Lelio Popo
4. My Soul to take
5. Due Date
6. Paranormal Activity 2
7. Season of the Witch
8. Bloody School Camp
9. Just Call me Nobody
10. Tron
11. Tourist
12. Gulliver's travel

And few more. But I forgot. Need to ask Mr. Yeap. LoL.
Know what! I got my first cheque! Not from Nuffnang, it’s from IKRAM! Hahahahaha. Not going to tell you how much we got. Haha… I think quite high pay for interns. LoL.
I am going to REMEMBER back what happened on my 2010. Haha. I know a little bit late to do post like this now. Hahah. It’s okay bah… haha. busy ba. Haha. now only I am free. LoL.
a) Received my first salary for working at DVD shop. Approximately 0.9k for 3 weeks. LoL. And lots of DVDs.
b) Bought a pair of nice Adidas. But then wore only once. Haha. pain. Lol. And thank you Mrs. Chong for donating her Silver Adidas to me. Haha.
c) Field Trip to Lambir. Haha. Don’t ask me how dark I am that time. And I lost my ears epidermis because of the sunburn. Went to Cemetery for field work. LoL.
d) Discovered Coffee Bean is a Super Nice place to study. Haha.
e) Me and Laikee study at Miri City Fan. GARDEN!
f) Passed my structural geology. =.=’’’
g) My sister married! And she is now no longer Miss Sim, but Mrs. Chong. HaHa.
h) Hwee Hwee called me from UK and Wendy called me too… to wish me Happy Birthday. Appreciated!
i) Received birthday present from Wendy and Hwee Hwee post the paleontology toy for me. Touched.
j) And Miri friends treat me movie, How to Train Your Dragon and Miri Café. And their present. Thanks.
k) Leslie and Laikee shake hand shake hands. Lol.
l) July Semester Break at KK. Lenny Doctor stories. Hahaha. Like like like.
m) Passed Igneous Petrology.
n) Geophysics presentations. Kiwi group Leader. Got 9/10 for salt introduction. Proud!
o) 7 days field trip at Kundasang. Lost my camera charger 
p) Nuffnang hit >RM50, which mean I can CASH OUT!
q) Like to watched DVD at home.
r) Pappi spayed!
s) Fought with Laikee several times.
t) Received Big Letter.
u) Watched 2 karma incidents with my OWN EYES!
v) Went to Bungai Beach with Leslie and Laikee.
w) Got more malay friends 
x) In love with Jay superman.
y) ??? with the friendship stuff. Who backstabbed who… who gossip who. Lalala.
z) Internship

Nah, that’s my A to Z of 2010. Memories Memories Memories. I miss ICPU so much. Haha.. Haha. Sometimes I felt like… some friends are seriously weird. Like-you-don’t-know-what-the-fuck-you-did and they suddenly anti you and says that you’re eww, so disgusting. Or some even more weird… this moment, the sincerely apologized to you, next second, they will tell the whole world, how innocent they are, and you’re like a super bad evil bullying them. Lalala. I don’t know what I am saying. Blabbing Blabbing Blabbing. I rather you-just-ignore-me-and-go-fuck-yourself, than fake yourself to me. Don’t like. Don’t like. Then some friends, they-don’t-know-what-the-fuck-they-are-talking-about. Like me. LoL. They can simply pop out some words that not supposed to mention. Haha. Some friends are very-lack-of-love-and-lack-of-attention. HaHa. They will do something weird to get your attention. Hahahaha.
Lalala. Hate me for who I am than love me for whom I am not. Again, never fake yourself. LoL.

There are a few friends that I will never-delete-them in my entire life. Haha. I hope. Lol.
a) Lenny Ng
b) Wong Chik Yoong
c) Chan Sze Hwee
d) Wendy Kee
e) Chan Chun Fong
f) Leslie Chong
g) Yeap Lai Ke

LoL. Not bad ma. I got 2-3 VERY-SUPER-DUPER-BESTFRIEND from each and every school that I study. Haha. They are my ‘Grade A’ friends. Hahahaha. And I SUPER DUPER F*CKING LOVE THEM!

No comments: