Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Avoid Plagiarism.

HuiFenn says: i got more than 10 drafts in my dashboard. haha




Kawan kawan, i spent more than 3 hours, i think. to complete this rock relation diagram. i spent less than 30minutes to copy that day. but then. i scared of plagiarism. so, i redo. hahaha. and seriously. i spent more than 3 hours to interpret and change it to my own style. hahaha. yeah. i am satisfied now. at least i know. this is really my own work.



and this is the copy that i plagiarist Natalie and Laikee. HaHa.

i admit. i do plagiarist. a lot. HEHEH. but i guess. lecturers are giving me chance. maybe? i dunno either. or maybe i am not plagiarizing and i tot i am. hahah.

I don't wanna come out to be a lousy copy cat geologist. i promise. i will not... or at least. minimize my plagiarism. hahah.

How to avoid plagiarism. First. never ever ask ur friend to send u assignment before you're done. I dunno others. but i cannot control myself to accidentally terfollow their format. or terplagiarist them. hahaha.

second. Change to your own language. lecturers are smart. they know your english. example, if i copy lily's work, i just change to my lousy malaysian english, and the lecturer will not suspect. hahaha.

third. dont plagiarist something that u dun understand. hahaha.

Err... some people. are smart. hahaha. they can plagiarist and get high mark. haha. example from bitchy lily, she spent 2 hours to do a thin section, and maybe the one who copy her just need 10minutes to scan wad she wrote. haha. and result come out. the one that copy her get higher mark than her. hahaha. WTF or not?

wad do u think? haha. hate? or not hate? but there are something that cannot be plagiarist. which is ur knowledge. hahaha. he can copy everything. but cannot copy ur knowledge.

Bah. really. i will minimize my plagiarism. haha. i dont wanna be a copy cat. hahaha. k k. i will do my structural tomorrow. heheh. time to sleep. By the way, i found a new place to study and relax. yeah, Coffee Bean. i prefer coffee bean more than starbucks. hahahaha.


And by the way, these are my friends. showing off with their gadgets. Ipod touch and Nokia N97. hmpphhh.....

night.

No comments: