Tuesday, December 8, 2009

call我兄弟飆歌去





A quick update.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS KAWAN!
result out!!!
wakaka. instead of check it myself...
i asked my bestfriend, the lucky guy, Mr. Wong Chik Yoong to check for me...
and yes... you're my lucky star. haha.
I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX

My result = average or below average among my friends.
But i am quite happy with it.
At least i don't need to worry for supp...
and i can ENJOY MY HOLS TO THE MAX.

I wan to have MONOPOLY PARTY...!
give myself a reward. i don't want heels, i am not Bitchy Lily...
Maybe... a lime juice? hahaha.
(wong chik yoong.. where is my limejuice??)

Housemate got excellent result.
Chat with him just now.
make me sweat.

Lychee: Oi! result how?
HuiFen: 112 shit. prasanna asked orange i ans apple. final exam i got 48%
Lychee: hek nai lah u. dun lie lah. 84% hek nai lah
HuiFen: u show me ur nipple and i drink ur milk.
Lychee: I show u my nipple and u go drink pappi's milk.
HuiFen: duh. i swear to God. really. 48% final
Lychee: your swearing = drinking
HuiFen: U? chem?
Lychee: 97
Huifen: F*ck You!
Lychee: c*bai you.

i felt like squeezing him to the max.
Then he suddenly talk bout wan to do dog breeding business.

Lychee: I out money. u take care of the dogs
HuiFen: u can meh? u always torture chou chou. yer. the time when i sell the puppies sakit hati
Lychee: I sell. buy a land, then build ur house there. like kennel.

Damn him.
shit. where got friend like this one. kennel.

Bah, Mr. Yeap, this is for u and for chou chou. hahaha.
p/s: Leslie, if u wan also can. hahaha

No comments: