Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am back

Huifen says: dear blog, I miss you...

Final exam!! After 19 years of studying... I feel tired... Real tired. I don't love books. I hate lecture slides. And I want to work. I want more and more money....
My brain is not productivity anymore. I am now a very slow learner. I am so tired

I love my coursemates. And I am going to miss them like crazy after we graduate...

I am gonna appreciate each and every seconds we are together. Doesn't matter studying together or playing together...

I met lots of great friends from uni...
A friend that Never fail to cheer me up when I am down. I know u know I am talking about you.
A friend that I really treasure and love... because she is my first female friend in geology. I know u know who u are.
A noob friend and an ex noob leader that are so thick face skin. I will miss u too after we graduate.
A friend that is rich, but never show off, willing to sell movie ticket with me.. its so embarrassing
A friend that I don't even know I have to describe him/her as 'him' or 'her'. Well, I will miss ur petai boy!
A friend that can fight with me 7 days continuous in a week with me. The one who make me drop 15ml of tears.
A friend that cute like a cat... Who like to play cubit cubit. I'm gonna miss ur cubit cubit darling..
And also my very super cool groupmates!! They are just too cool! I am going to miss each and every one of them!!! Especially the girl in the group <3
And not forget... An ex friend that used to be so close to me but now a stranger to me. I am gonna forget everything about you soon. No hate and no love. Put down everything. Just let it go...

Oh ya _!| and also my super long housemate. Gonna kick u kuat kuat

Thanks for the one who made this for me





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Marigold,Miri,Malaysia

1 comment:

LiLy LuM said...

hearts u lots lots lots!!!